KHARKOV NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
HIGH TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE
RADIATION DYNAMICS GROUP
scientific examination of complex radiation phenomena in the real objects.
· theoretical models,
· computer programs,
· experimental techniques for modeling these phenomena.
We performe work on the problem formulation to the technical implementation.
Our results have been used successfully in the following areas:
· planning and conducting operations in radiation technology;
· development and the creation of protection against ionizing radiation;
· development of new types of ionizing radiation detectors;
· design and layout of the electronic equipment operating in the fields of ionizing radiation;
· Analysis of and prediction of the radiation situation in the area of deployment of nuclear-power plants in the normal mode of operation and in emergency situations.
We have performed more than 30 papers on contracting
government orders of Ukraine, Russia, USA, Canada and Sweden. Results of our studies are presented in more than 200 scientific articles and 20 patents.
We are always happy to mutually beneficial cooperation.
Examples of our solutions can be found by visiting the Web-page:
Tel.: +380-57-335-18-33, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,